How to create a Gmail account Step by Step
In this article, you will learn How to create a Gmail account. Without a Gmail account, you won’t be able to enter into any website. So I hope you are getting how important it is in these days.
If you are living in this world without a Gmail account it means you are not alive or you can say you are not educated or you are a less knowledgeable person. You do not exist on this planet. On this planet, most persons have their Gmail account.
I am gonna to tell you how to create a Gmail account in 5-minute step by step.
To create a new Gmail email account:
- Visit Create your Google Account for Gmail.
- Enter your first and last name in the Name section.
- Type your desired username under Choose your username.
- Your Gmail email address will be your username followed by “@gmail.com.” If your Gmail username is “example,” for instance, your Gmail address is “email@example.com.”
- Enter a password for your Gmail account under both Create a password and Confirm your password. Pick an email password that is difficult to guess.
- For enhanced security, you should later enable two-factor authentication for your Gmail account.
- Click Next.
- Enter your mobile phone number and an alternate email address for account verification and authorization. Google uses this information to protect your privacy and to allow you to recover a lost password.
- Enter your birth date and gender in the fields provided.
- Click Next.
- You are asked to verify your phone number. You can skip this step if you prefer.
- Read and the Privacy and Terms and then click I Agree to continue.
- Note: If you do not agree to the privacy and terms, you will not be able to continue creating a Gmail account.
- That’s it. You’re done. Once you click I Agree you’re taken to the My Account page for the email address you just created. From there, you can sign into your account, manage your personal information, and set your account preferences.
Access the Gmail Account and Your Other Existing Email
You can access Gmail on the web, and you can also set it up in desktop and mobile email programs. There are Gmail apps for Windows 10, iOS and Android mobile devices. Just download the app compatible with your device and sign in. Gmail lets you access your other existing POP email accounts, both for sending and receiving mail.
Hope you guys understand the whole concept please comment if any query. I will be happy to solve your query for sure. Do not forget to give your review.